MissionInsite Training Packages
Coaching relies on internet conferencing technology and email dialogue. The typical pattern of coaching is:
- 3 sessions of about 60 minutes. These are scheduled at times convenient to the client and myself. They may be in consecutive months or at specific times during the year.
- Customized for specific issues & opportunities. Coaching focuses on specific goals and issues. Clients are asked to provide an agenda or list of questions for each session.
- Session may involve the same or different leaders, but only 1-3 participate in each session.
Clients are asked to read my books:
Clients do not need to download special software, since I provide the link. Clients must ensure that they have quality technology:
- Hardwired internet access (not wireless);
- External speakers;
- External microphones;
- Webcam with visibility to include all participants
It is possible to include participants from multiple sites.
Lifestyle Expectations for
- Spiritual Leadership
- Sensitive Hospitality
- Mission-Targeted Worship
- Christian Education
- Small Group Affinities
- Outreach Opportunities
- Facilities, Technologies, and Symbols
- Financial Management and Stewardship
Relevant strategies in